Lady in crochet lace dress

Friday, January 29, 2016

SHEIN.COM dress HERE ) // ZARA black booties // Accessorize clutch bag
Hi Ladies ! So I would to start this post thanking you for your sweet wishes for my 23th birthday ( OMG 23?? REALLY?? ). Birthdays tend always to provoke a time to reflection to me. I seem to have put out the candles on my 18th birthday yesterday, and indead, this year I did not feel like celebrating, let alone seeing 23 candles on my OREO CAKE ! Anyway I wouldn't do something special, just spend the day next to a loved one, eat sushi, eat a big ( or maybe 2 ) slice of my cake, and watch some Sherlock Holmes episodes, currently my favourite serial tv, and yes, take advantage of good weather to show off my new crochet lace dress. It is yet another lace dress in my closet but I love lace, I love it, and they'll never be enough!

* * * * * * * * * *
ITALIAN VERSION
Hi ladies, allora, vorrei iniziare questo post ringraziandovi per i vostri auguri per il mio 23esimo compleanno ( OMG, 23?? REALLY?? ), siete stati tutti dolcissimi. Ogni compleanno tende a provocarmi un momento di riflessione. Mi sembra di aver spento le candeline per il 18esimo compleanno proprio ieri, e invece, quest'anno non avevo neanche voglia di festeggiare, figuriamoci vederne ben 23 sulla mia TORTA OREO ! Non ho voluto fare niente di speciale, solo trascorrere la giornata accanto alla persona che amo, mangiare sushi, una fetta ( o forse 2 ) della mia torta, e guardare altri episodi di Sherlock Holmes, attualmente la mia serie tv preferita, e si, sfruttare il bel tempo per sfoggiare il mio nuovo abito in pizzo. E' l'ennesimo abito in pizzo nel mio armadio, ma amo il pizzo, lo amo e non saranno mai abbastanza!
OUTFIT DETAILS
SHEIN.COM dress HERE ) // ZARA black booties // ACCESSORIZE clutch bag

THANKS FOR READING!



You Might Also Like

0 commenti