My favorite accessories from Bornprettystore.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

How many times have you been tempted to buy jewelry at very low price on Internet, but you have been afraid of a scam or just to receive items different from how them look in picture? I was  personally puzzled but I wanted to try and I'll tell you my experience on www.bornprettystore.com

The site is rich in products of all kinds; glazes and nail decorations. hair accessories, clothing, bijoux and much more. I've chose two necklaces and a pair of earrings. I was happy with the products I show you in the photos below; a gold-turquoise necklace and these adorable silver-turquoise earrings, the only items that haven't yet blackened.
You like them? If yes, I have a good news for you. You can take advantage of my discount code TSUT10 to get 10% OFF on your purchases !!
* * * ITALIAN VERSION * * *
Quante volte siete stati tentati di comprare bijoux a prezzi bassissimi su Internet, ma avete avuto paura di una truffa o semplicemente di ricevere merce diversa da come appare in foto? 
Anch'io personalmente ero perplessa ma ho voluto provare, e vi racconto la mia esperienza sul sito www.bornprettystore.com

Il sito è ricco di prodotti di tutti i tipi; smalti e decorazioni per nail art, accessori per capelli, abiti, bijoux e tanto altro ancora. Io ho scelto due collane ed un paio di orecchini. Sono rimasta contenta dei prodotti che vi mostro nelle foto in basso; una collana oro-turchese e degli adorabili orecchini argento-turchese, gli unici bijoux che non si sono ancora anneriti. 
Vi piacciono? Se sì, ho una buona notizia per voi. Potete aprofittare del mio codice sconto TSUT10 e risparmiare il 10% sui vostri acquisti !!
www.bornprettystore.com

 (Turquoise necklace )
Necklace HERE // Earrings HERE



You Might Also Like

0 commenti